|Right to left: Choy Rui Zhi, Ryan Chew and Chan Kuang Seng|
|Click the picture to know more about the bridge!|
Anderson bridge is build in between 1908-1910 by the Public Works Department The bridge was constructed by contractor Howarth Erskine Ltd and the bridge built by A. Butments, The Westminster Construction Co. Ltd. The plaque on the bridge is of a stone specially imported from Egypt. It was opened on 12 March 1910, by Sir John Anderson. For more detail, click the picture of above!
"History consists of a series of accumulated imaginative inventions."